How to Apply for Canada Student Visa?
1. Apply for admission: Choose a right education institute in Canada and apply for admission in same institute. At the time of admission, you need to submit several documents like academics and proof of English language ability.
2. Fee Payment: To accept your offer from an education provider, you must pay the tuition fee as advised by the institution. Fee is paid by International Wire Transfer. Once you pay your fee, you will get a receipt from college that you need to submit at the time of visa lodgment.
3. Undertake Medical Examination: Next you need to undertake a medical examination by one of the doctors panelized by Canadian government. Our consultants at Careerflyt will get an appointment from the nearest doctor for you. You will be provided with a receipt (IMM1017) for the medicals, which you will need to submit at the time of lodging you visa application. The medical report will automatically be sent to the visa office.
Canada Student Visa
1. GIC with Scotia Bank: You need to purchase a GIC of CAD 10,000 towards your one year living expenses from Scotia bank (only participating financial institution of Canada).
2. Visa Lodgment: Careerflyt has highly experienced and expert team that will guide you for the whole process of applying for Canada Student visa documentation and Interview preparation.
3. Travel Services: We can help you organise your travel arrangements to begin your new student life in Canada. Air ticketing and foreign exchange can all be arranged through us to make things easier for you.
Grace Plaza, Sastri Road, Kottayam
0481 2302247, 09496652472